17) Compared to this time last year, are you: – happier or sadder?
Oh! Tough question. I was really really happy last year around this time. And I’m really really happy now… It’s been an almost constant high for a year and a half now… Nah, I’ll go with the now. I’m happier now.
18) What do you wish you’d done more of?
theater. musicals. opera. conserts.
19) What do you wish you’d done less of?
trash-talk and negativity.
20) How will you be spending Christmas?
Ahm, it’s in like… 10 months. So… I don’t know. I might even be dead by then.
21) Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes. I fall in love every day. Living is loving. Loving is living.
22) How many one-night stands?
one. And it was really lame. I was a goddess of course, but he was boring. Too young and insecure. yeacsh! I need a man to be a real man.
23) What was your favorite TV program?
The office (US). I’ve seen it so many times over and over and I’ve spent so many nights watching clips from the show on youtube.
… I should mention American Idol too. It’s an amazing show! It has e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! And there’s a new season airing now that I have. to. see.
24) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. Yes. No.
25) What was the best book you read?
This year… the best… book… I read a lot of comic books. I really enjoyd Blankets. Black Hole was cool too.
I should read more… I have three half-read books going right now. One in my purse, its a Herta Müller book that I got from mom for christmas. And then there’s Fågeln som vrider upp världen, or Nyckelfågeln or something, by that japanese guy, Murasaki or whatever lying up in my bed. And the big book on “ugly” that Ullis gave me.
But I just have so many other things I want to do rather than read books right now… Like draw and write and blog and facebook…
26) What was your greatest musical discovery?
27) What did you want and get?
as above, so too below…
28) What did you want and not get?
Jesus christ, three questions in a row with the same answer?! Give me a break, I’m even tiring my self now.
29) What was your favorite film of this year?
This was a tough one… can’t remember…
It could be that Lars von Trier-film, Antichrist. It was really disgusting and beautiful. And it made me doubt my whole sex.
I felt evil.
For being a woman.
But when I saw it again I could see the mans part of the wrongdoings too. It is definitely worth seeing twice. And it’s also worthy of discussion. I think this one came to mind because I had so many good discussions and interesting conversations about it after seeing it.
No, maybe Watchmen was my favorite film! I loved Watchmen! The colors! The music! How they seemed to have followed the comic book frame by frame! And not to forget: Rorschach!
By the way, was Juno from 2009? If it was it might be up there in the top too… nah…
30) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Younger and older than I’ve ever been or ever will be in my life. I am all of my ages at once right now. I am eternal. (also, I already answered this question before.)
31) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Something borrowed something blue, something old, nothing new. But as my mom always says “en skönhet klär i allt, Frida.”
33) What kept you sane?
Who’s sane? … who said that? h-hello?😉
34) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Barak Obama. No doubt what-so-ever. Jag skulle inte banga.
35) What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t stirr easily over politics. But a good story can get me engaged in current events from time to time. Can’t remember o-n-e s-i-n-g-l-e t-h-i-n-g right now though.
36) Who did you miss?
Bella and Ullis.
36a) Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
Maybe. I try not to. Yes. Yes I did. I’m sorry M. But I just felt weird and regretted it all and just… nah. I’m sorry.
I can now come up with three, maybe four people whom I’ve let down or hurt somehow last year.
I was so cocky when I started answering these questions… I felt like I was on top of the world… Like I was a goddess of pure love, strength and righteousness.
But then after a while of strolling down memory lane, it dawns upon me… I am just me. Good or bad is insignificant. I’m human. I make mistakes. I’m trying to better myself though…
37) Who was the best new person you met?
Petra. Lisa. Thorbis. Lullis. Max. Per. Klara. Hugo. Mathilda. and of course, see 26.😉
37a) Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
Not without reason. I hold no grudges. I will never become bitter.
38) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Quitters never win
Winners! Never! Quit!